Purchases of coal following a sign-up at the Coarse Coal Sales Outlet in Bogdanka
As from 15 May 2023, Lubelski Węgiel “Bogdanka" S.A. has started direct selling of coal to households exclusively on the basis of a sign-up at the Coarse Coal Sales Outlet in Bogdanka.
Please read the FAQs most frequently asked by potential buyers:
You can sign up from Monday through Friday, from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm.
You can sign up for coal purchase only in person at the Company's head office (Coarse Coal Sales Desk).
An interested buyer should visit the head office in person with:
- a completed registration form [DOWNLOAD];
- a copy of the submitted CEEB declaration;
- a valid identity document.
The (editable) registration form can be found on LWB's website or can be picked up at the coal sales desk at the Bogdanka coal mine. If possible, please have the form filled out on the computer and printed from the system.
We encourage payment by bank card or BLIK at the time of signing up for coal.
Payment by debit card or BLIK at this time guarantees the selling price as applicable on the sign-up date, or lower if the price drops on the day of collection. The sales price guarantee applies to the quantity of coal given in the sign-up form on the sign-up day.
In case of payment by cash, payment card or BLIK on the day of coal collection, the Buyer is bound by the selling price applicable on the collection day.
The currently available assortment ranges are chestnut coal and/or pea coal.
Yes. The current limit for the sale of chestnut coal and/or pea coal per household is 10 tons per calendar year.
This limit is subject to change based on the LWB's decision. Information on these limits is provided on our website and at the point of sale.
The planned collection date, including the time, will be communicated to you via a text or email to the phone number or email address given in the registration form.
Collection of coal is only possible on the date and at the time set by LWB.
The buyer may pick up the coal in person or represented by another individual holding a completed and signed document “Form: Power of Attorney from an Individual” [DOWNLOAD].
Personal collection by the Buyer:
- the Buyer's identity document,
- in the case of payment on the collection day, the Buyer should provide a copy of the registration form signed and registered by an employee of the LWB Sales Logistics Section,
- in the case of prepayment on the sign-up day, at collection the Buyer must present the prepayment invoice received on the day of sign-up and a copy of the registration form signed and registered by an employee of the LWB Sales Logistics Section.
Collection by a Representative:
- a completed form of a power of attorney from a natural person,
- the Representative’s identity document,
- in the case of payment on the collection day - presentation of a copy of the registration form signed and registered by an employee of the LWB Sales Logistics Section,
- in the case of prepayment on the sign-up day - presentation at collection of the prepayment invoice received on the sign-up day and a copy of the form signed and registered by an employee of the LWB Sales Logistics Section.
Purchase or collection of coal will not be possible without the aforementioned documents.