To ensure the highest level of occupational safety
- to eliminate fatal and serious accidents;
- to reduce accident rate among LWB employees;
- to reduce accident frequency rate among LWB employees;
- to take actions to reduce the number of accidents among subcontractor employees;
- to maintain a low level of occupational diseases;
- to eliminate instances of non-compliance with the applicable OHS procedures;
- to step up controls of documentation compliance with the requirements of OHS regulations.
To ensure safety and stimulate development of the local community
- to counteract the effects of social consequences of mining damage;
- to counteract negative social phenomena in the local environment;
- to promote local community development activities;
- to support education and development in the mining industry.