Lubelski Węgiel “Bogdanka” S.A. respects the right to privacy and protection of personal data of any persons visiting the Company’s Website, including the dedicated subdomains used by LW “Bogdanka” S.A. (hereinafter: Website Users
Collection and processing of personal data
Personal data of Website Users made available via the forms administered by Lubelski Węgiel “BOGDANKA” Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Bogdanka will be processed pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: GDPR).
The controller of Website Users’ personal data made available via the forms administered by Lubelski Węgiel “BOGDANKA” Spółka Akcyjna is: Lubelski Węgiel “BOGDANKA” Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Bogdanka, 21-013 Puchaczów, Tax Reg. No. (NIP) 713-000-57-84, Statistical No. (REGON) 430309210 (hereinafter also: the Company - Data Controller or LW “Bogdanka” S.A.).
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at: ...@lw.com.pl
Every form is accompanied by personal data processing information clause, which contains all the elements required by the GDPR, i.e. specifies the purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data made available via a given form. Prior to sending the form, please familiarize yourself with the relevant information clause. In other words, depending on the type of form which collects the personal data of a Website User, they are each time informed about the relevant purposes of the processing; however, based on the functionalities of the Website, we can state that we process personal data of Website Users for the purposes of, among others:
- handling a submission regarding the operation of the Company - Data Controller and providing a response to the queries sent pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, on the grounds of legitimate interests of the Company - Data Controller which is to provide an adequate service to our Customers, including provision of answers to questions which they address to us,
- handling a submission regarding purchase of services financed from the Company Social Benefit Fund of LW Bogdanka S.A. - based on the consent expressed under Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR,
- providing information about tenders, procurement or presentation of corporate news, by the way of sending (provided that a relevant consent required by separate regulations has been given) - electronically or by telephone - of information in the form of a newsletter, presenting corporate news or information about tenders conducted by the Company - Data Controller, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, on the grounds of legitimate interests of the Company - Data Controller,
- the Controller taking actions in response to a breach involving a disclosure of identity, reported in accordance with the Breach Reporting Procedure in Lubelski Węgiel “Bogdanka” S.A., in fulfillment of the Controller’s duties pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR; the Controller taking actions pertaining to the examination of an application for sponsorship and taking by the Sponsor of a decision to conclude, or to deny to conclude, a sponsorship agreement with the Applicant when acting prior to the conclusion of such agreement pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
- use of cookie files, within the scope required for the operation of the Website pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, and within the scope of using cookie files for statistical and analytical purposes, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
If personal data is processed based on a User’s consent, every User has the right to withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
Provision of a Website User’s personal data is voluntary, however failure to do so will prevent us from fulfilling the purpose arising from the User’s submission. If a Website User is an employee or collaborator of our Counterparty and cooperates with us on behalf of this Counterparty, it is possible that we will receive their data from our Counterparty as part of the process of designation of the persons to represent them or contacting us on their behalf.
The Company - Data Controller may entrust the processing of personal data to providers of services or products acting on its behalf, in particular to the entities providing IT or hosting services to the Company - Data Controller. Furthermore, personal data may be disclosed to other entities if there is a basis to do so, including entities providing legal, mail or courier services to the Controller.
Website User’s personal data will not be transferred to a third country within the meaning of the GDPR (outside the territory of the European Economic Area).
Personal data shall be retained for a period stated in the personal data processing information pertaining to a given form or application; for the data collected through cookie files - for a maximum period of 12 months or to the date on which you withdraw your consent. The Company - Data Controller may store personal data for a longer period than indicated above only if it results from a duty imposed on the Company - Data Controller by the provisions of the generally applicable law or if there is another basis for processing the data as specified in Article 6(1) of the GDPR.
Every Website User has the right to request:
a) access to their data – within the scope of Article 15 of the GDPR,
b) rectification of their data – within the scope of Article 16 of the GDPR,
c) erasure of their data – within the scope of Article 17 of the GDPR,
d) restriction of the processing – within the scope of Article 18 of the GDPR,
e) transfer of the data – within the scope of Article 20 of the GDPR,
f) as well as the right to object to the processing of their personal data – within the scope of Article 21 of the GDPR.
RThe rights referred to above may be exercised by indicating your requests and sending them to the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address: ...@lw.com.pl.
Website Users also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority if they conclude that the processing of their personal data breaches the provisions of the GDPR.
LW “Bogdanka” S.A. pursues adequate policy and procedures as regards safeguarding personal data against unauthorized loss, improper use, modification or destruction. In particular, the Website is encrypted by an SSL certificate.
LW “Bogdanka” S.A. provides personal data to other entities exclusively when it is allowed by the law. If the processing of personal data on behalf of LW “Bogdanka” S.A. is entrusted to another entity, the relevant agreement concluded with this entity contains provisions and safeguarding mechanisms to protect the data and maintain the standards in force in LW “Bogdanka” S.A. as regards personal data protection, its confidentiality and security.
Access to personal data is given only to selected employees of LW “Bogdanka” S.A. and employees of LW “Bogdanka” S.A.’s trusted subcontractors, whose services are used for the purposes of maintaining functionality of the Website. The persons having access to the data are bound to maintain strict confidentiality thereof.
LW “Bogdanka” S.A., based on a written agreement, has entrusted the processing of all personal data given by a Website User and other data referred to in the Website Disclaimer to the company FSOLUTIONS SOFTWARE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice, to allow the company to properly perform the activities related to hosting, administration, maintenance and management of the Website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files saved on the Website User’s device. The files are sent by the Website to the User’s browser. Every cookie file has an anonymous identifier which allows the device in whose memory it has been saved to be identified over a specified period. Cookies are saved in order to recognize the Website User, getting to know User preferences, as well as to collect information on the Website User’s earlier activity. Cookies allow the Website to recognize the User’s device and adapt the displayed Website contents to their preferences. The files usually contain the name of the website they are sent by, the period they are stored for on the terminal device and a unique number.
- On the Website administered by LW “Bogdanka” S.A., cookies are collected in order to process the information about how the User navigates the Website; in particular, they are used to facilitate the User’s navigation of the Website and ensure effectiveness of security protocols. Furthermore, cookies allow the contents of the Website to be adapted to the User activity on the Website and help recognize the User’s device to properly display the Website, in line with their individual needs.
- LW “Bogdanka” S.A. wishes to inform that when a User visits the Website, the Website’s system logs collect information about the number (including the IP address) and type of the User’s terminal device used to connect to the Website. LW “Bogdanka” S.A. also informs that it will process, in accordance with the relevant laws, the data regarding the number (including the IP address) and type of the User’s terminal device, as well as the time when the User connects to the Website and other operational data on the User’s activity. This data is processed in particular for technical purposes and for statistical data analysis.
What cookies do we use?
- Session cookies - these are temporary files stored in the Website User’s device until they log out from the Website or switch off their Internet browser. These files are required for proper operation of some of the Website’s functionalities;
- Permanent cookies - these are files which remain on the User’s device for a time specified in the cookies parameters or until the User removes them manually from the Internet browser. Thanks to these cookies, the use of the Website is easier (e.g. they remember the chosen resolution and contents layout). These cookies are stored in the browser memory for a longer time;
- Own cookies - these are files sent by the service provider, stored by the Website visited by the User;
- Third party cookies - these are files created by domains which are not the website visited by the User, e.g. social media portals, to track the User’s visits to various Internet sites on which they place their advertisements.
You have the option to individually manage your cookie preferences by clicking “Manage cookies” on the displayed cookies banner.
If you do not wish our cookies to be saved to your device, choose the option “Reject all cookies”. By choosing this option, you will reject all but technically required cookies used on our Website.
Cookies and the Internet browser
In many cases, the software used to visit Internet websites (Internet browsers) by default allows cookie files to be stored on the User’s terminal device. Website users can change cookie setting of their browsers at any time. To do this, you should change the cookie settings of your browser. The settings may be changed in particular so as to block automatic acceptance of cookie files by the browser or to inform the User each time a cookie file is saved on the User’s device. Detailed information about handling cookies are available in the Internet browser settings and help files available from the browser menu.
Below you can find links to cookie blocking instructions applicable to the individual browsers: